If your items are unsuitable, we are happy to accept the goods for a full Refund or Exchange, providing that they are in the same condition you received them and they are returned within our returns period (s) see below for details. Customers returning items for a refund or exchange will need to pay the returns postage, this is not covered my Edge Styles London. When trying items, please avoid make up, deodorant and lotions coming into contact with your item. Please ensure when trying on pants, knickers, thongs etc you do this over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, we may refuse refund or exchanges where it’s evident that the trying on guidelines hasn’t been met.
Your return must reach us within 14 days of the delivery date
For Christmas returns brought after 15th December, the returns period will be extended- all returns in that period must reach us by the 5th January.
Returns received outside the returns period will not be offered any for refund/exchanges and your item will be returned to you.
We cannot Refund
Shipping charges will not be refunded unless the goods are faulty. However, if you require an exchange we won’t charge you again for shipping. Replacement items will always be returned via standard delivery, to the same address unless an alternative address is given.
*Please note sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Items that cannot be returned at ALL:
Cancellations UK Distance Selling Regulations
Under the UK's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item apart from items made to your specification, clearly personalised items, or items which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. This right may be exercised at any point from the time of ordering up to and including the 7th working day after delivery.
- To cancel this contract, you need to let us know by emailing our customer service team (see contact us for details). Please state the order number and give us clear instructions to cancel the order.
- If we've already shipped your order, you'll need to package all the items and send them back to us at your cost. If you don't return the items, we may arrange to collect them from you at your cost.
- We will refund you for the items and any original delivery charge upon receipt of the returned order, and in any case within 30 days after we receive your notification to cancel.
If your item(s) in your order from us appears to be faulty meaning defective workmanship or materials, we are happy to offer you a replacement, full or a partial refund. If your item is faulty please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How to return items
In order to return an item(s) please ensure you have checked your return meets our returns policy and you are within the return period guidelines. We ask that when returning item(s) in the original packaging, if possible. Please ensure that the returned items(s) are sealed safely and securely and include your completed returns form inside your parcel. You'll need to pay returns postage. Please keep copies of your shipping documentation so that you can make a claim with the carrier if your parcel gets lost on its way back to us. Please allow five days for your return to reach us. You should keep your proof of postage until you've received your Edge Styles London returns email confirmation.
Once we have received your return:
We'll send you an email notification to keep you updated on the status of your return. All emails will be sent to the address given on your order at the time it was placed (regardless of any subsequent changes of email address on your account). Once we've got your return we'll process it as quickly as possible, but please allow 5-10 days from when we received it for this to be done. If no return instructions are enclosed with the goods, we'll automatically issue a refund.
Any refunds due will be credited back to the card used to pay for the original order. If your card has expired, please do get in touch with us with your new expiry date so a refund can be processed. We'll send an automated email to let you know once your refund has been submitted. You may then need to allow up to a further five working days for your card issuer to process the credit to your account (this delay is unfortunately outside our control; please refer to your bank's terms and conditions for further information on how long this might take)
- Please allow up to 10 days after we confirm receipt of your return for it to be processed. If a replacement you want is in the Sale, or low on stock, you may want to order this separately to avoid disappointment, as unfortunately we can't guarantee that items requested on your return form will still be available by the time the return is processed.
- Replacement items will be automatically sent using standard shipping (free)
- If you have requested a replacement of higher value then the difference this will be charged to the card used to pay for the original order.